Friday, June 10, 2011

Same old same old

I know I haven't blogged in a long while, but unfortunately since I have temporarily halted running, there seems to be nothing interesting to write about :( I made this decision after a recent vacation (involving sitting long hours on airplanes) made the butt/leg pain come back ten-fold. Good thing is that I now have insurance and will be seeing my first doc on the 28th June. After that, I will decide whether to call the Toronto Lakefront Half quits or not. Not looking so good at the mo.

In the meantime, I haven't given my quest for a self-diagnosis and turns out I may not have piriformis syndrome at all. Ischial tuberosity/ischial bursitis is a big possibility. Anybody know know/hear anything about this?

In other news, I'm happy to report that my diet has changed for the better. Of course I'm still learning portion control but I think I might have overcome the 'fat hurdle'...nuts, fish, and even string cheese every now and then! I think this country is spoiling me.

No comments:

Post a Comment